Friday, August 05, 2016

A 90 Day Decision



I have come to realize that my quadrennial rant on the U.S. presidential election has been heard before in 2012, 2010 & 2008. I also realized many of my liberal friends will never forgive me this time around. Trump is not McCain or Bush or Romney or even Nixon.

So . . .  I herefore swear to not publish another blog on the election, nor shall I speak words aloud that put forward my now 48 year old position that the only way to change this decrepit system is to stop voting for either of the two major political parties.

Oh wait, I just said it. Well, no more. Not a single political word for the next three months. And, yes my friends, I will not be voting for Hillary and no that does not mean I am voting for Trump. Get a clue, this is not an either/or world we inhabit.

Also I will be disdaining all network or cable news.  I will miss the 'Donald quote of the day' but I'll get over it. For me, I am off to the dandelion patch with my buddy Opus. You guys hang in there and cling to the tattered hope that Hillary isn't who she has always been.

No comments: